Safety, health and protection of the environment is forming an integral part of our planning and decision making. We are managing our company, wherever we do business, in an ethical way that strikes an appropriate and well-reasoned balance between economic, social and environmental needs.
Objectives of Odyssey Organics are to provide and maintain a workplace safe and without risk to the health of all employees. As well as responsibly managing the impact that we have on the environment.
Odyssey Organics is committed to:
- Conducting our business with respect and care for people and the environment.
- Responsible utilization of natural resources.
- Continually improving our safety, health and environmental performance.
- Complying, as a minimum, with all applicable legal and other agreed requirements.
- Promoting dialogue with stakeholders about safety, health and environmental performance.
Odyssey Organics is achieving these by:
- Implementing safety, health, environmental management system.
- Provide appropriate training all employees and contractors on safety, health and environmental matters.
- Responding effectively to safety, health and environmental emergencies involving our actives and products.
- Taking care of effluent through preliminary treatment & ETP facility.
- Maintaining ETP by keeping international standard, which take care of all Safety & Environmental norms.
- As far as reasonably practicable, providing appropriate resources required to implement the above.
- Ensure that the health, safety and environmental policy is reviewed at periods not exceeding three years from the effective date or by a date set by the Chief Executive Officer.